Microdermabrasion Facial Services
The Body Bar’s skilled estheticians incorporate diamond-tip microdermabrasion to exfoliate & vacuum the dead skin away.
Microdermabrasion is one of the easiest & most effective anti-aging treatments available.
The Benefits of Microdermabrasion include:
- Softens fine lines & wrinkles
- Smoothes coarsely textured skin
- Decreases the appearance of scars
- Decreases pore size
- Reduces the effects of sun damage
- Reduces hyperpigmentation such as age & liver spots
Your 1st One with us is Only $80.00!
Package of 3 Microdermabrasion Facials $300.00 | A $30 Savings!
Package of 5 Microdermabrasion Facials $500.00 | A $50 Savings!
Décolleté can be added onto the facial service for an additional $30.00
Service by Appointment For optimal results, the Body Bar recommends waiting 10 to 14 days between sessions.
Dermaplaning Facial Services
Dermaplaning, also known as epidermal leveling or blading, is a non-invasive anti-aging skin treatment designed to make skin feel smoother and appear more youthful.
Utilizing a sterile surgical blade (dermatome) the skin is carefully stroked in even motions to painlessly remove dry, dead surface skin, revealing new, healthy skin cells. Dermaplaning removes the outer most layer of facial skin, thus exfoliating dead skin cells and minor surface imperfections, to reveal glowing, fresh, healthy skin. This safe and effective treatment is especially beneficial to treat dry, rough skin, acne scars, uneven skin tone, large pores, and fine lines. As an added benefit, Dermaplaning can remove unwanted peach fuzz or vellus hair, offering a rare combination of skin rejuvenation and facial hair removal. Dermaplaning or epidermal leveling is highly recommended for clients who want a non-surgical, non-invasive, affordable anti-aging skin rejuvenation treatment. Service by Appointment.
Introductory Dermaplaning Facial | $95
Dermaplaning Facial Session | $120
Package of Three Sessions | $300
Dermaplaning Pre & Post Care
Pre-Treatment Instructions: No shaving, peels, waxing or aggressive exfoliations one week prior to Dermaplaning treatments. You should wait 7 days after receiving Botox or Dermal Fillers to receive Dermaplaning treatments.
The Procedure: Try to remain still and do not chew gum during the treatment. Talking will be restricted by your skincare specialist at certain key times during the treatment. Due to the contours of the face, certain areas of the face (such as the eyelids and nose) are not treatable using this method.
Post Treatment Instructions:
- Use a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer at least twice daily for a minimum of 7 days post treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for a minimum of 3 days post treatment. Be careful of sun exposure and wear sunscreen daily for 2 weeks. Apply SPF 30 or greater – reapply often
- Avoid excessive heat 3 days’ post treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
- Avoid chlorine for 24 hours.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
- Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks based on area.
- Do not pick, scratch, or aggressively rub the treated area.
- No scrubs, polishers, or aggressive brushes should be used for 7 to 14 days.
- Do apply serums as absorption levels will be elevated.
- You may experience slight peeling for the first few days. Slight windburn sensation and/or blotchiness are normal for the first few days.
- Skin care products may tingle or slightly burn for the first 2 days.
For best results, Dermaplaning treatments are recommended every 3-5 weeks. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding your treatment or suggested home regimen, you should consult your esthetician immediately.