Relieve the Stress on Your Mind and Body
One of the many benefits at The Body Bar is your ability to relax, let the massage professionals relieve the tension and strain that is put on your body and your mind. You'll be amazed by how renewed and invigorated you'll feel after just one, one-hour massage session.
The Body Bar has 10 luxurious massage rooms - available for your convenience... If you can make time in your busy schedule, we can make time for you. Stop to experience an awakening.
Massage Therapy has been around for over 3,000 years, and with the advent of scientific technology, the benefits are only becoming more advanced and farther reaching. Some of the benefits of regular massage are:
• Releases muscle tissue congestion.
• Prevents against adhesions post surgery.
• Reduces stress and improves well being.
• Improves circulation.
• Boosts the immune system.
• Helps in relieving headaches.
• Promotes healthier, more vibrant skin.
• Relieves sore muscles.
• Improves joint range of motion
New Customers - 1st One Hour Massage Session is only $45.00 (a $24 savings) Choose from Swedish, Deep Tissue or Aromatherapy. Couples Massages are also available for $140.00 - call to schedule yours today!
Types of Massages
Massage Made Affordable!
Massage Therapy Membership - Only $54.95/month by EFT or 13 Massages for $659.40 prepaided for the year (an additional savings of $54.95 savings)!
- One, 1 hour massage session each month. Choose from Swedish, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, or Pregnancy.
- Each additional member massage session within the month is only $40!
- Massage members also enjoy a 15% discount on regularly priced spa treatments and services.
- Members may substitute a Rejuvenating Facial in place of their 1st of the month massage.
- Unused monthly massages will accumulate and be available for use for 30 days after the contract expires.
- Additional 30 minute increments added to a member massage session are only $25!
Not a member? Not a problem! Every massage is available for members and non-members alike!
If it is your first visit to our club, we recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to that start of your appointment. This will allow you ample time to complete the medical and health history forms. Do not hesitate to ask any questions that you many have for your therapist. We wish to make your experience a very pleasing visit with us.