• Barre Physique - Looking for sinewy arms, high & tight derrieres, lean legs & a regal posture? Then line up to the barre & try our new Barre Physique class! This ballet-inspired workout is perfect for elongating muscles, sculpting arms & shoulders and tightening your abs & tush. Discover your inner ballerina & muscle groups you have forgotten
• Yoga - The word “yoga” means union - union of the mind, body, and spirit!
Yoga involves postures or “asanas” that energize and tone the body. Yoga trains the mind to focus and be fully present through concentration and deep relaxation. It does not take years of training to experience the soothing, refreshing and invigorating experience of a yoga session. This class is appropriate for all levels and offers a safe and contemporary approach to this classical discipline.
• Pilates - Using the principles of Joseph H. Pilates this class focuses on the development of strong core abdominal, back and pelvic area muscles for better overall functioning of the body as a whole. Pilates helps to develop strong muscles, good posture, a flatter abdomen, proper breathing, stability and balance. Strengthen, firm and tone every muscle group.
• Zumba - Zumba, is Columbian slang meaning “to move fast to music”. This workout combines high energy and motivating music - making this exercise class fun and easy to do! Zumba is an intense workout based around Latin dance steps - which may include Meringue, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Mambo, and more. Join us for the most fun you will ever have exercising!
• Cardio Sculpt - A great heart pumping, fat burning, cardio workout that is designed to reshape and tone your muscles. This total body conditioning with a hardcore cardiovascular workout is followed by a complete resistance training program. A cool down, abdominal workout and a full body stretch completes this class.
• Line Dancing - For all those who enjoy dancing or always wanted to learn some of the most popular line dances. This class is designed for both men and women – but you don’t need to have a partner. Good exercise and lots of fun.
• Silver Sneakers - The Silver Sneakers Fitness Program is the nation's leading exercise program designed exclusively for older adults who participate in the Highmark Freedom Blue, Security Blue and MediGap Blue Insurance programs. The exercise classes are designed to improve strength, flexibility and the ability to perfrm daily functional activities.
All Fitness Levels Are Welcome - Pre-Registration is Recommended - No Membership Required!